Advantages of our Dual Country Course
- We provide Visa sponsorship for your study and part-time work in Japan for a maximum of 2 year through our Dual Country Japanese Language (DCJL) course.
- During our 5 month online class, you will study to make conversation in Japanese before you travel to Japan through our Dual Country Japanese Language (DCJL) course. This helps you for daily life and part-time job in Japan without any interpreter help.
- We will introduce about Japanese culture, food and daily life in Japan during our 5 month online class. This will help you to accommodate with new life in Japan during your DCJL study period in Japan.
- You can choose the total year you want to study in DCJL course Japan (1 year or 2 year) during our 5 month online class.
- All our Japanese Teachers are Native people of Japan (Japanese citizens). You can learn Japanese directly from Japanese Citizen
- Those who do part-time work during our (DCJL) course period in Japan can earn more than ₹100,000 INR per month!!!
- Class time is 4 hour per day Monday to Friday in Japan. You can do your part-time job after class hour in Japan. There will be winter break 10-15 days, summer break 20-30 days and autumn break 15 days. You can do part-time job on holiday also through our DCJL course in Japan.
- We have an expert team to deal with paperwork from India and Japan. Most of the school in Japan is not able to handle the paper work of student from India. We have the specialized staff to deal with your paperwork and translation of document. During our 5 month online class duration, we prepare your document and send to Immigrations for visa sponsorship.
- You don't need to know English to study our Dual country Japanese language (DCJL) in India and Japan
- During our Dual Country Japanese Language (DCJL) course in Japan, you can attend interviews in various companies and get full-time jobs. For our students in 'DCJL' course, we conduct seminars and events about various job opportunities once in every 3 month at Japan
- During our Dual Country Japanese Language (DCJL) course in Japan you can apply for admission in various colleges, universities and vocational training colleges. For our students in 'DCJL' course, we conduct seminars and events about various colleges, universities and vocational training college once in every 3 month at Japan
- 5 star School Hostel accommodation in Japan for those who join our DCJL course.
- We arrange house/apartment accommodation in Japan for those who come with parents or family during our DCJL course in Japan. Married couples are allowed to bring spouse in Japan during our DCJL study period
- We Provide 24 hour support in Japan to help your day to day life during our DCJL course
- Japanese Trainers provide health insurance support for our Dual country Japanese language (DCJL) students.
Dual Country Japanese Language (DCJL) Course is recommended for: -
- Skilled or Semi skilled professionals:Those who want to find a full time job in Japan during our Dual country Japanese language (DCJL) study period in Japan (skilled professionals - such as IT experienced, Medical, Hospitality, Management, Agriculture, Farming, or other engineering skilled people. Semi skilled professionals -such as fabrication, electrician, plumbing, caretaker, physical trainer etc)
- Unskilled professionals: Those who want to find a full time job in Japan during our Dual Country Japanese Language (DCJL) study period in Japan (Non Skilled professionals such as Hospitality, Sanitary, Agriculture, farming, Hotel, cleaning laundry etc)
- Higher salary:Those who are looking for a higher salary job in Japan can join our Dual Country Japanese Language (DCJL) Course and study Japanese in Japan. Income from your part-time job in Japan is much higher than your current salary.
- International Work experience: - Those who are looking for work experience from Japan can join our DCJL course. Your part-time job will give you job experience
- Live in Japan Those who want to live in Japan can join our DCJL Course
- Higher Study in Japan Those who want to take admission in colleges or universities in Japan during (or after course completion) our Japanese Language Dual (DCJL) study period in Japan
- Higher Study in Vocational Training College Those who want to take admission in vocational Training colleges in Japan during (or after course completion) our Dual country Japanese language (DCJL) study period in Japan
- Job Training: Those who want to attend a Job Training in Japan during (or after course completion) our â€˜DCJLâ€™ course in Japan.
- Internship/Trainee: Those who want to do an Internship or take trainee job in Japan during (or after course completion) our course in Japan.
- Industrial Training: Those who want to do Industrial Training in Japan during (or after course completion) our course in Japan.
- Part-time Work: - Those who want to do part-time job in Japan during our course in Japan.
2)Career Sheet/Resume/Bio-data (Should written by applicant, in the given format )
3)Reasons of Your Japanese study (Written by Student)
6)Certificate of Graduation from last school
7)State of financial commitment✴
9)Certificate of bank balance✲
10)Income proof certificate/statement✺
All the documents and certificates need to be translated to Japanese. We will be doing all translation services for our students. We will hand over the translated document to students also. Students are supposed to keep both original and translated documents in hand
✲You or your Gardien (parents/ or your financial sponsor) need to show that you have enough bank balance to support your study and living expenses in Japan. You can do part-time work and earn money in Japan during our course. We need to apply for your visa before you travel to Japan. So your future income in Japan will not count as income during your visa processing.
✺Those who don't have income proof statements, such as Self employed people(Including Farmers) need to state income in the given format. We will provide the format
- We provide visa sponsorship only to those who qualified for visa sponsorship during your 5 month class. Qualified people are 1) Those who passed your +12 education.2)Those who have passport 3) Those who achieved Japanese basic conversation skill through our 5 month online class.(We conduct short exam and interview for test your Japanese language ability) . 4) Those who have enough bank balance to support your study and daily life in Japan.5) Those who submitted all supporting document which we listed in this page. Only those who qualify for our sponsorship need to pay application and visa processing or tuition fees in Japan.
- Only those who got a visa during our 5 month online class (or after that) can continue study in Japan.
- Dual country Japanese Language course (DCJL) does not guarantee or offer any part-time or full time job in our Course in Japan or in India.Japanese Trainers don't offer any Employment service in India or in Japan. Our staff in Japan support and assist you for your part-time job placement from the 1st day you reach in Japan and full-time job placement after you complete at least 1year study in Japan
- Japanese Trainers do not accept cash payment for our admission to DCJL course through any individual or person. All payment is limited through a bank account. Please don't make any cash payment to any individual/person on behalf of Japanese Trainers. We don't have any third party or agency to accept payment from Student/Parents.Please note that we accept payment only to our company account(NIHON GAKKO PVT LTD) for this course. All payment should be done to our Parent company Account which is NIHON GAKKO PVT LTD. Online Course payment(Only weekend class) can be done through your credit card. We use a third party company CASH FREE as a credit credit processing company. All credit card payments should initiate from https://japanesetrainers.com/ after our approval of your registrations.
5 month Japanese language class in our school.After that, you will continue to study in Japan for 1-2 year.
(Per month tuition fee)
Visa sponsorship with part-time work permit!!!Classes are Mon -Wed to Fri from 10am - 1pm.
Join DCJL course, work and live in Japan
Register (Registration is free)
Vocational Training in Japan