Japanese Trainers is the Japanese Language Teaching and Training division of Nihon Gakko Pvt Ltd. This website Japanese Trainers (Japanese Trainers Language School)(https://japanesetrainers.com/) is provided by NihonGakko Pvt.Ltd (Hereafter referred to as “our company”,”we” and “our'' ) (Including Japanese Trainers and Its Products ). By using this website you consent to the terms and conditions below. These terms and conditions govern your use of this website and any other websites that link to these terms and conditions (the “Websites''). You agree to these terms and conditions and to our Privacy Statement by using or logging into the Websites.Disclaimer
While reasonable care is taken to ensure that the information contained on the Websites is accurate, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and we reserve the right to change the information on the Websites (including these terms and conditions) at any time without notice. You must check these terms and conditions for changes each time you intend to use the Websites. Information Trainers provides the Websites on an “as is” and “as available” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the Websites or the content contained on them (including any text, graphics, advertisements, measurements, links or other items) and disclaims all such representations and warranties. Opinions expressed on the Websites are not statements of fact.Use of the Websites
Do not use the Websites in a way that violates any laws, infringes on anyone’s rights, is offensive, or interferes with the website or any features on the website (including any technological measures Information Trainers employs to enforce these Terms). If Information Trainers determines that you have acted inappropriately, we reserve the right to prohibit you from using the Websites, and take appropriate legal actions.Modifications and Termination
Information Trainers reserves the right to modify the Websites at any time, with or without notice to you.OJC, RJC, DCJL and
- Japanese Trainers service is the only Japanese Language Class in India and in Japan.
- You need to pay at least first month tuition fee in to get an admission in our course
- You can join our Online Japanese Class (OJC), Regular Japanese class, by paying a first month tuition fee.
- You can join our Dual County Japanese Language (DCJL) course by paying a first month tuition fee for your study in India.
- Visa sponsorship is available only through our DCJL course. After registration for the DCJL Course, We will make a brief check about your purpose of joining our Dual Country Japanese Language course. We will make a brief check (but this not final check) whether you meet our visa sponsorship eligibility criteria.
- Only those who qualified for your visa sponsorship through the DCJL course in India need to pay tuition fee for study through our DCJL course in Japan.
- If you cancel your course, Japanese Trainers will refund your tuition fee. Refund of your tuition fee will be according to the cancellation and refund policy of Japanese Trainers. Please click here to read about cancellation and refund policy
- Those who joined our course should follow the general rules of Japanese Trainers as well as the rules set by teachers.
- Japanese Trainers Cancellation and Refund policy is applicable only for the payment you made through our secure website site https://japanesetrainers.com/ and the tuition fee payment made to our parent company account (Nihon Gakko Pvt. Ltd).We will send a written document about the cancellation and refund policy, of our DCJL course study in Japan
- Tuition fee payment for studying in Japan (1 0r 2 year) through our DCJL course should be Cash deposited (or Bank Transfer) to our parent company Bank Account (Nihon Gakko Pvt. Ltd) in India or in Japan. Only eligible people for visa sponsorship need to pay tuition fees for your study in Japan according to the instructions from us. We will send a written document about the exact fee before you make any payment.
- Online payment is allowed for Online Japanese Course (OJC), Regular Japanese Course (RJC) and tuition fee payment for your 3 month study in India through our DCJL course.
- Japanese Trainers will be responsible for the payment we received through our secure website (https://japanesetrainers.com/) or Bank account (Nihon Gakko Pvt. Ltd) In India or In Japan. Japanese Trainers will not be responsible for any false payment you made on behalf of Japanese Trainers.
- Japanese Trainers do not accept any funds or gifts for your study in Japan apart from the tuition fee.
- Japanese Trainers have all privileges to change the class time as well as class location with an advance notification to those who join our course
- Those who joined our course, need to follow discipline inside the class. Arguments with our staff, teachers or with other students in your class are strictly prohibited.
- Japanese Trainers have the right to dismiss and terminate people from our class/course or school/training centre with the following reason but not limited to 1) those who break or not following our rules and regulations. 2) Those who involve prohibited acts or behaviour. 3) Those who fail to follow the general rules or local training centre rules. 4) Those who are not behaving properly. 5) Those who fail to pay full tuition fees. 6) Those who submit fake documents or information. 7) Those who are involved (or involved in the past) in any unfair or unauthorised activity which is against by Indian national or state law. 8) Those who involve any activity that negatively affects the Japanese trainer’s social status and reputation .9) in special cases, Japanese Trainers do not disclose the reason for dismissal from our school or course.
- Those who are dismissed from course or school are not allowed to get any refund or support from Japanese Trainers.
- During our class you are prohibited from recording video/audio or taking photos in class.
- Japanese Trainers have the right to ask for a Good Conduct Certificate from you, if any of our teacher or staff suspects your behaviour during your DCJ course study period in India or in Japan.
- Those who have criminal records (past/present) in any police station or judiciary are NOT allowed to join or register for our DCJL course.
- Members of prohibited organisations, groups, and institutions are NOT allowed to join or register any of our courses.
- You are prohibited to do any kind of damage to our school buildings and offices. Japanese Trainers have the privileges to acquire compensation from you in case you make any damage to our physical or intellectual property. Those who damage our property, including intellectuals, are responsible for paying the repair charge.Japanese Trainers have the privileges to acquire compensation from those who damage our physical or intellectual property.
- You are prohibited to do any kind of activity that negatively affects the social status, prestige, recognition and reputation of Japanese Trainers in the society. Japanese Trainers have the all right and privileges to get compensation from those who made above damage to our organisation.
- You are prohibited from making any post/blog or comment in social media that negatively affects the social status, prestige and recognition reputation of Japanese Trainers in the society. Those who damage our social status are responsible for paying compensation which is decided by Japanese Trainers.
- Japanese Trainers have all privileges to cancel the class or course according to the special and unavoidable circumstance without prior notification. Tuition fee will be refunded according to the cancellation and refund policy of Japanese Trainers.
- You cannot demand any service other than Japanese language Course in Japan and in India from our school
- Japanese Trainers teach Japanese and offer classes in Japanese language through our classroom and online class. Learning is the process that should be done by you. Japanese language skill that you can achieve through our class will depend upon your learning ability as well as your personal effort you took to learn in our class. We do not guarantee any level or grade in Japanese language skill that you can achieve through our class.
- Japanese Trainers visa sponsorship only for the qualified people for visa sponsorship through our DCJL Course. Qualified people are; those who have submitted all valid and genuine supporting documents for your visa sponsorship in India, those who have enough bank balance to support your study in Japan, those who passed 12 education, those who have valid passports, those who achieved Japanese conversation through our 3 month class in India. Japanese Trainers do not promise or guarantee visa or visa sponsorship to you through our DCJL Course.
- Only those who qualified for our sponsorship(Your Visa) during your 3 month study period in India through our DCJ course need to pay tuition for your study in Japan through the DCJ course
- Japanese Trainers conduct short exams and interviews every month to test your language study progress. Only those who pass our test in our school will be eligible for your visa sponsorship.
- Japanese Trainers have the right to conduct interviews to test your Japanese conversation level and find qualified people for visa sponsorship. Interviews will be directly conducted from our school in Japan or in Japan.
- Japanese Trainers' decisions regarding visa sponsorship and interview results will be final and cannot be questionable by any organisation/agency or individual.
- Successful payment of tuition fee for your study in Japan in our school, will not guarantee your VISA. Only the Embassy of Japan in your home country has the privilege to grant your visa. Our school in Japan provides supporting documents and other necessary certificates for your visa application for those who are eligible for it. We will apply for your visa at your nearest Embassy of Japan. If you have any criminal record, chances are there to reject your VISA. If your VISA is rejected we will refund your tuition fee.
- Japanese Trainers will help those who go to Japan through our DCJL course for getting Insurance and finding a part-time Job. But these additional services are not guaranteed by Japanese Trainers.
- Japanese Trainers has rights to change Terms and conditions, Rules and regulation of school without prior notification of student/Job seekers.
Student/Jobseekers - Reference to people who already join/ or register for any of our courses.
We – reference to Japanese Trainers and its parent Company Nihon Gakko Pvt. Ltd and/or its partner’s school In India and in Japan.
Our – reference to student/Job seekers, Japanese Trainers and it’s parent Company Nihon Gakko Pvt. Ltd and/or it’s partner’s school In India or in Japan.